Autism Wavier & Voucher
Autism respite care providers will provide 1:1 services to families receiving funding from the autism waiver and autism voucher. This is a family-directed service; the family will provide any specific training and provide any materials they want to use with their child. Services may take place in the home or in the community.
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, automobile insurance and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to lift or carry at least 30 pounds.
- Must be fluent in speaking and writing English.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Pursuing or graduated with a degree in applied behavior analysis, psychology, social work, special education, child development or other human service degrees is preferred.
For More Information: